Baby feeding can be messy. And any parent will tell you that cleaning after each session can be a nightmare. You, therefore, need a highchair that is comfortable and easy to clean. Highchairs are also great because they offer your baby an upright position.
The kind of high chair to get will depend mostly on where you have your meals, the space you have, and how much cleaning you are willing to do.
Here are product features and reviews of bar height high chairs and booster seats that are super comfortable for your child, and will make your cleaning easier.
What’s the Best High Chair for Counter Height Table?
Boon Flair Pedestal High Chair, Green/White
This specific counter height high chair is great for parents looking for something to fit a bar height table!
If you are looking for one of the sleekest, smoothest baby high chair with eye-popping design, look no further than the Boon Flair Highchair.
Not only is it great for both boys and girls, but also a great counter height high chair.
The most remarkable feature is the continuous height position feature that allows you to choose just the right height that fits your counter.
And you don’t have stress yourself out to do that.
It’s available in a variety of colors. Unlike many other high chairs we’ve reviewed, you can choose the color that suits your baby’s personality. So, if you are looking for a high chair for the table, check it out.
Have a baby boy? Get his favorite color. Want to get one for your bouncing baby girl? There is a suitable color for her too!
Want To See Other High Chairs on the List? Read on…
Before getting into the reviews and comparison of different models, here is an overview of counter height high chairs:
Here, let’s look at some of the factors to consider when choosing a high chair for the counter:
How to Choose the Best High Chair for Counter Height Table
In the United States alone, thousands of parents use counter baby high chairs to help their babies feed with ease.
And there are thousands of models out there that it might seem easy to choose one. But if you are a new parent, going through the myriad of options out there might not hold that excitement you anticipate.
Fortunately, we have a small guide for you to make choosing the right one easier. After reading this guide, choosing a countertop height table should be easy for you.
Here are some of the points you should consider when choosing a high chair for a bar height table:
1. Ease of Washing
Babies get messy when they eat. And you have to clean it, EVERY single time. Yes, nobody says parenting is easy. That doesn’t mean you’ll see hell every time your baby feeds.
It’s just tick on the forehead to be aware of what you might face with your baby feeding.
To make it easier on you, look for high chairs that make removing the mess easy. Some high chairs come with a tray liner that you put on the tray so all the food crumbs go on it.
You lift it out and dust it. Or wash it if you are a health devotee.
2. Reviews on the Product
Some counter high chairs are pretty but are substandard. But you don’t know until you use one.
How can you ensure you are getting a quality one instead? Read reviews!
Many parents will go back and review a product, either to show their vengeance or rave about the product. Most reviews are trustworthy and transparent.
And you’ll be able to answer some of your questions too (I’m sure this guide will answer most of it). This is because most reviewers will reveal their pain point and how great the product help with that.
Once you get the complaints on the negatives of a product, you can determine if it’s something you can live it.
3. Ease of Use
A table high chairs should be easy to use. They shouldn’t require you to study an encyclopedia to get them up and running.
Yes, you should only buy the high chair that’ll make your life easier. Some have a harness, which makes it easy to adjust the chair to fit your counter/table.
Others have height adjustability. While this doesn’t look as if you’ll need it, it’s a great feature to have if you ever change the table your baby feeds at.
Comfort features such as pads and roomy seats should be considered too. If you see one that combines all this, grab it! Don’t wait.
Sometimes you need to lift the chair. Other times, you need to carry it around. If it’s not portable, you’ll not enjoy doing any of that. Anyway, a high chair should be portable.
It should have a small footprint too, so you can buy one for a small space. Another thing to consider is some chairs have wheels.
They glide around and make it easy to change positions. For that, you don’t need to lift or carry it around.
But beware. Such chairs won’t be foldable.
Now, have a look at the reviews on the best high chairs for a counter height table:
Best High Chair for Counter Height Table [Updated for 2021]
1. Boon Flair Highchair Without Seat Pad Or Tray – White
If you are looking for one of the sleekest, smoothest baby high chairs with an eye-popping design, look no further than the Boon Flair Highchair.
Not only is it great for both boys and girls, but also a great counter-height high chair.
The most remarkable feature is the continuous height position feature that allows you to choose just the right height that fits your counter.
And you don’t have to stress yourself out to do that.
This high chair is not only durable but also sturdy enough to accommodate your child up to 50 lbs.
So if you buy it for your baby while he/she is still young, you can enjoy it for a long time to come.
To make it even clearer, you can use this for your baby until they are 4 years old.
Overview of Features:
- It features a removable seat pad and seat. When it’s time to wash the high chair, you can easily bring up both the pad and the seat so it’s easier to wash all the parts. Separating it this way also ensures that you get to all the nooks and crannies of the high chair. This leaves it sparkling clean after washing.
- The high chair comes with a tray liner. This is a light plastic liner that you place on the counter of the high chair. This is where your baby eats from. And because it’s separate from the counter, you can lift it out after your baby is done and wash it. This prevents food crumbs from getting to the counter on the chair itself. Moreover, the tray liner is dishwasher-safe. This means you can bypass handwashing and save time in cleaning it.
- Foot-activated lift is dope. Since you are choosing a high chair for a counter height table, you need one that can easily be adjusted. And the Boon Flair Pedestal Highchair makes this as easy as it can be. Just press your foot on the button on the base of the high chair and push the height up or down. You don’t have to change the position of the chair or push it around just to adjust the height.
- The default height is apt and fitting. This means that it can fit under most tables, even before you need to adjust the height. This is a time saver for busy moms who don’t want to be tuning the height every time the baby wants to eat.
The high chair boasts a gliding, stable base. This alone makes it a great unit to purchase now. Because it glides in all directions, moving it around is easy and smooth. This flexibility allows it to move around on its own, so you don’t have to carry it around. To make it even more attractive, a foot pedal is added at the base for single-step braking. This means you can stop it, IMMEDIATELY, once it gets to the position you want.
It’s available in a variety of colors. Unlike many other high chairs we’ve reviewed, you can choose the color that suits your baby’s personality. Have a baby boy? Get his favorite color. Want to get one for your bouncing baby girl? There is a suitable color for her too!
2. Peg Perego Siesta Highchair — Runner Up for Best Chair for Counter
This sleek high chair comes with tons of amazing features that reduce all your work. You can adjust this multifunctional highchair to nine different dimensions.
It comes with a removable tray and you can adjust the height to nine different height positions. It measures 11.83-inch × 34.6 inches making it easy to fold and store away.
The five recline positions and the adjustable footrest will provide maximum comfort for your child. The innate design will make it easy to use in any alignment whether low or high at the dinner table.
Its caster wheels allow you to move it smoothly around your home.
The front wheels are stationary while the back ones can rotate 360 degrees, therefore it may be hard to steer it. It is easier to pull it than to push it. However, this doesn’t disqualify it as the best high chair for a counter height table.
3. Kaboost Booster Seat for Dining — The Best Option for Long Term Use
Your child can now join the grownups at the dinner table with this amazing booster seat. It goes under the chair and increases its height.
It is compact and lightweight – 3.5 pounds, and has two elevating height positions – 4.5” and 3.75”.
And you don’t have to worry about the shape of your seat because it can fit curvy, round and square legs.
The Kaboost booster seat snaps into a chair very easily and firmly, and its rubberized feet are non-slip and won’t scratch the floor.
This seat can also hold up to 300 pounds weight and it is engineered to improve chair stability.
It is perfect for taking to any event since it can be folded, no assembly is needed, and it stays attached to the chair when moving it.
This booster chair for a table is not only affordable but one of the most durable high chairs out there.
It can only fit chairs with a maximum diagonal distance of 30”. This booster does not secure your child to the seat and even though it is easy to carry, it is quite big and may take big storage space.
4. Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair — Best Compact High Chair for Counter
As the name suggests, this highchair is a huge space saver.
Its adjustable attachments strap system makes it super easy to attach this highchair to almost any dining and kitchen chair.
It is also very easy to move or to stash it away. This polyester chair makes cleaning and sanitizing very easy with its dishwasher-safe tray.
Its Nano-Tex fabric seat pad is stain and spill-resistant, so all you have to do is wipe clean between washing.
It also makes taking your baby in and out very convenient with its removable tray that you can take out with just one hand.
If you are looking for an easy to clean high chair, this is a good option for you.
It has many permanent parts that may need you to remove using a screwdriver in order to clean them. It may also need to be clamped up to keep it to one side.
5. Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible Highchair
As the name suggests, the Graco Blossom 6-in-1 High Chair is one of the best convertible high chairs you’ll find out there.
One thing that most parents love about it is the nice transitional phases it presents. Thus, it can grow with your little one right from 4 months up to 6 years of age.
You can start with the infant high chair for your baby until the age of one.
This will provide a convenient seat for him/her to eat at. Once your baby outgrows it, mostly at the age of two, you can convert it to a traditional high chair.
This is more accommodating. It’ll come with more space for your baby as well as more legroom for additional comfort.
As your baby grows and reaches 3 years of age, you’ll now be able to use the booster seat with them. Once set up, your baby can eat at the dining table with you, properly restrained and secured.
Finally, when your baby clocks 4 or 5 years of age, you’ll be able to use the toddler booster or youth chair. You won’t need the harness system since, at this stage, your child is old enough to do without that.
If you give birth to another baby while your older baby is still growing, you can use it for both of them at the same time. The infant chair for the younger kid while the older one can hang out in the booster seat.
This not only reduces the cost of buying new ones, but it also keeps your house neat and tidy.
Final Words on the Best High Chair for Counter Height Table
If you feed your baby on a counter height table, you want to put that into consideration whenever you are buying new baby products.
These counter height high chairs for babies are all great for that purpose. They attach to the table and help your baby feed with ease.
Sometimes, a little idea and action are what you need to choose the right high chair for your baby. Other times, it’s more than just having an idea — you have to do good research.
Most high chairs are designed to accommodate babies of different weights and heights, which is why only a few can be considered the best for use on a counter.
As a result of this, it might be quite difficult to get the best high chair for a counter height table.
Fortunately, this guide is what you need if you want to buy the best one for the counter.
For the cheapest and least expensive of the three, the Kaboost Booster Seat for Dining is the right choice. This Portable Chair Booster for Toddlers comes with excellent features — it folds easily for storage or travel, doesn’t require any assembly, and comes with rubberized feet so it doesn’t slip or scratch the floor.
The Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair is the next in line when it comes to pricing. It’s also suitable for smaller babies. So if you are looking to choose a high chair for a baby, this is the right choice for you. It is compact and offers a baby all the comfort that’s needed during feeding.
The most expensive on this list is the Peg Perego Siesta Highchair. And that is for a reason. It comes with all the features you’ll find in both the Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair and the Kaboost Booster Seat. It folds easily for travel, has rolling feet for moving it around easily. As well as 5 recline positions for maximum comfort for your tot.
Check out these models also:
- ALL-IN-ONE - The Stokke Clikk High Chair addresses every parent’s needs—all in one box! Get ready for easier, cleaner mealtimes in just 1-2-3 Clikk....
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - The chair is easy to wipe clean with smooth surfaces from top to bottom. Harness is removable and machine washable & tray is...
- ERGONOMIC & COMFORTABLE - Ergonomically designed for toddlers 6-36 months or up to 33 lbs/15 kg, the high chair includes 3 configurations for optimal...
- JPMA CERTIFIED - We ensure the utmost safety & care when designing and manufacturing our products. The Stokke Clikk High Chair is certified by JPMA and...
- DESIGN WITH A PURPOSE - Stokke entered the children's furniture & accessories sector in 1972, and since then, all our products have been designed to...
- A - Shape Modern High Chair: This Baby chair can be adjusted the height position to use as a toddlers eating chair or common table chair fit up to 10 yeas...
- 7- Stage Adjustable Foot Plate : Comes with a feet platform that make our baby is touching felt grounded,the height is adjustable and grows with the...
- Removable Tray and Seat Belt:The tray of this high chair are removable ,allows the parents to place the food / fruit on it and easy for feed the baby, easy...
- Height Adjustable Highchair: Our wooden high chair comes with 2 extended ring pieces for each leg for raise and lower the chair with ease, about 7.5CM...
- Easy to Clean: The chair seat made of food-grade PP material,the legs made of beech tree, easy to clean off any mess or dirt, easy and quick to assemble,...
- MULTI-SURFACE: Up & Down technology with 6 adjustable height levels (from 28-36 inches) – suitable for all table heights including table, island, bar and...
- QUALITY: Made from superior quality materials: aluminum, wood, plastic
- STABILITY: Large surface base provides stable & safe structure
- INCLUDES: Removable tray, Easy to clean stain-resistant high chair cushion, & footrest
- BPA, LEAD, PHTALATE FREE
- ❤【High Quality】 Foho Wood High Chair is made from food-grade PP or polypropylene material that is known to be tough, economical, and has good...
- ❤【Easy to Clean】 The chair is designed with several easy access points for parents to clean up. With our removable tray, it is easier to feed and...
- ❤【3 in 1 Adjustable Chair】 This modern high chair can be converted as a toddlers eating chair,grounded booster seat or a common stool chair for a kid...
- ❤【5-Point Harness】 Built with adjustable and removable 5 point harness keep your baby safe in place which can be easily adjust it as your child...
- ❤【A-Shaped Stable Highchair for Toddlers】 Take more care for our children, A -shaped structure chair offer the security and stability during use,...
- Slim & portable Folding design: By folding down to just 4 inches Thick and weighing only 10 lbs, The popup saves precious space in your kitchen and makes...
- Comfortable cushioned seat: The popup's soft, padded leatherette seat and 3-point safety harness ensure that baby is comfortable while they eat, play, and...
- Easy to clean: The removable top-rack dishwasher safe tray is easy to clean and the leatherette seat is simple to remove and wipe down.
- No hassle folding design: spend less time fussing with your high chair during mealtime with the popup's quick one-button folding design - it's ready to be...
- Safe & Secure: the 3-point harness and stable legs make sure that baby can't wiggle their way out of or tip over the chair while they're in it. Ages 6-36...
- 6 MONTHS–6 YEARS: GRUB high chair grows with your child & converts to a toddler seat for extended use ꟷ up to 50 pounds
- TRULY EASY TO CLEAN: Removable seat and tray are dishwasher safe, pad can be machine washed, and surfaces are designed to be smooth with no evil...
- FITS YOUR FAMILY: Adjusts easily from table high chair height to counter height and features an adjustable tray and footrest to give your growing kid extra...
- BIB READY: Integrated storage hook at the back makes it easy to keep clean baby bibs ready for your little diner
- TODDLER CHAIR: Lives a happy second life as a toddler chair that gives little ones a place to sit that’s just their size
- ADJUSTABLE, COMPACT, AND COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN - The Inglesina Gusto High Chair features four height settings, an adjustable footrest, and collapses down for...
- DURABLE & WASHABLE MATERIALS - Ideal for babies & toddlers between 6 and 36 months, the durable, stain-resistant & washable design ensures this product...
- CONVENIENT REMOVABLE TRAY - Features a detachable, dishwasher-safe serving tray, which can be removed from the main tray for easy meal prep and clean-up.
- INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES - The Gusto High Chair comes with a five-point harness integrated into the seat which comfortably secures your little one to the...
- ITALIAN DESIGN - Inspired by the elegant carriages seen in British Court, Inglesina has been designing quality strollers, highchairs and table chairs since...
- WANT STYLE & FUNCTIONALITY? Look no further! Packed with style and personality, the stunning Leopard Print Fitzrovia Highchair is a fresh new design from...
- SLEEK & STOWABLE - A two-part removable tray conveniently detaches when done and clips on the back of the high chair for a slim silhouette. With an...
- CUSTOMIZABLE COMFORT - The Fitzrovia has 6 height settings so you can feed your little while standing or sitting and resting your legs, and you can adjust...
- TASTY & TIDY - At dinner time, food is gonna go everywhere! So we made sure that the beautifully-patterned seat pad removes easily for quick cleaning, and...
- MANUFACTURER NOTE - We stand behind all of our products and offer excellent customer support. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please contact...