In this article, we are going to review the best double stroller for tall toddler for 2021, so it’ll be easy for you to choose the best one for you and your child.
We go through important information about the stroller and which features it has.
If you’re on the lookout for a new stroller we will provide you with the information you need.
We’ve checked strollers from different manufacturers and in different designs so that everyone will find one that matches their needs.
Our reviews are honest and you can trust that we give you solid information on each and every product.
Reviews of Best Double Stroller for Tall Toddler in 2021
1. UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller – Editor’s Choice for Tall Toddlers
The G-Luxe Stroller is an umbrella stroller that UPPAbaby redesigned to meet the needs of customers.
This unit has a flexible footrest that you can extend to accommodate your newborn baby legs. This allows your baby to stretch their little legs when they are still young.
This is a beautiful and lightweight umbrella stroller in denim/silver color.
It has good reclining steps so that your baby can take a nap in a comfortable position.
The stroller gives both good wind and sun protection to your child and the fabrics are easily removed and washed.
The newest version of the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller comes with better features such as the complete overhaul of the front-end.
In addition, this model is far more robust and more rigid in structure. Despite this, it still maintains its weight so there isn’t a lot of load with the change in profile.
Another important change is to the backend. Most buyers of the previous were complaining of not having enough space to fit anything while traveling.
So, the manufacturer updated the backend of the stroller by getting rid of some of the plastic and aluminum in the back and opening it up so that it’s easy to access and provides a bigger basket to put baby different items.
The stroller also comes with a stretch knit canopy multi-panel, which gave it a modern look. And it’s available in different colors and styles to suit your baby’s personality.
One distinguishing feature of the new version is the one-click clasp that allows you to fold it up quite easily and drop it on your back for easy carriage.
Though there is a basket on the new version and is more accessible than before, it’s a little on the small side. So, if you have a baby bag, for example, it may not fit inside the basket.
However, other items such as baby warmers, bottles, etc., can easily go into the basket.
Another thing to watch out for is the size of the stroller when folded. It’s easy to fold, with its one-click fold mechanism.
However, it’s not very flat that it goes comfortably on your back. This can be bad for short moms/dads, but good for a tall toddler.
So, if your toddler is tall, you have to make a trade-off here, assuming you aren’t tall (which shouldn’t be the case considering the height or your youngster).
2. GB Pockit+ Lightweight Baby Stroller – Runner Up for Tall Kids
This stroller has a nice laguna blue color. It’s a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for traveling. When folded it’s small enough to enter overhead compartments in airplanes etcetera.
It’s safe and except for traveling, it’s also perfect for daily use. The recline system is easy to use, however it doesn’t recline a lot and seems rather uncomfortable to sleep in.
It’s also a bit flimsy and not as sturdy as we hoped for. The weight of this stroller is only 9,5 pounds so it’s easy to carry, especially since it has an attached handle.
This one comes with lots of features and flexibility that’ll make buying a stroller for your toddler totally worth it.
You can fold it in two ways, either compact fold or ultra-compact fold. In this case, the latter folds down completely that it can go into most backs.
Compared to the UPPAbaby Stroller, this one is better suited to travel as it folds flat and shouldn’t bother you even on a long journey.
It also has a sunshade, just like most modern strollers. However, the shade may not provide complete protection against the sun like other umbrella strollers.
While it may be suitable for tall toddlers, it may not be great for going out under intense sunlight.
It also has a harness system, which can easily be unbuckled and brake that makes strolling past most road surfaces easier.
In addition, there is a swivel lock that makes navigating busy streets and turning corners stress free. Finally, you can easily remove the entire fabric to wash and attach without any problems.
One of the downsides is that it’s light, thin, and tiny. While this is great for a lot of traveling, it may not be so great for long term usage.
So if traveling is your thing and you like to travel a lot with your baby stroller, then this is for you. But if you are considering possible usage over a long period of time, this may not be the right choice.
For that option that combines both of those things, check out the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller.
While it’s well built and has a sturdy construction, it may be more suitable for babies than toddlers. It has a square frame with no back support, which may not be strong enough to hold a bigger baby/toddler.
3. Zoe XL1 Best Single Stroller – Also Great for Tall Kids
This is a nice stroller with a large canopy that does the job of protecting your child from the sun. It’s easy to fold and has a very lightweight.
It’s great to travel with and can be carried along on the airplane and fit in the overhead compartment.
It can recline, however not to a lying down position but well enough for your child to be able to nap comfortably.
It has a removable armbar which is convenient if you’re going to use it for a bigger child.
The weight of the ZOE Xl1 BEST is 11 pounds. It comes equipped with a cup holder.
One of the plus points for this stroller is the huge canopy that makes it one of the best umbrella strollers you can get for your baby.
If you are looking for a stroller you can use a lot in the summer, this is it. Moreover, it’s spacious and should be able to accommodate your growing toddler.
Unlike the UPPAbaby stroller, this one has a decent size basket. So, it will take almost everything your kid needs on every outing, which is a great thing to have.
Another advantage this has over the other two strollers here is the parent cup holder and sewed on the pouch for phones.
There is a small compartment on the side with the shape of a small bowl. Here, you can put snacks for your boy/girl to munch on while you stroll with him/her to the mall.
The pouch can also take your phone, so you don’t have to fiddle with it while you’re busy with the stroller.
Even though it’s the biggest of the three strollers on this list, it’s still very light. It weighs only 11lbs, according to the manufacturer.
So, not only will this take on your tall toddler, but it’s also lightweight enough to be a good companion on your travels.
These are some of the reasons why it’s our favorite best double stroller for tall toddlers in 2021.
As you probably, every product with some upsides must have downsides as well, even if it’s personal.
One of the minus points for the stroller is the height, which is just 18 inches from the bottom to the top of the seat.
While this may not seems to be an issue at first, it might be when your child reaches around 2-4 years of age. Lying in a fully reclined position may not be possible as the child’s head may hit the top of the seat.
Another issue is that the stroller doesn’t have a leg rest, which makes the child’s leg dangle while on the go. While this isn’t a must-have feature on a stroller at this price point, it’s going to be nice as an additional option.
As you can see, if you look carefully and consider the different items on this list, you should get what you like. If not, there are a couple more you’ll find on Amazon.
Just choose one of these and go to Amazon. Look through the reviews and different suggest models. Then consider the pricing against the features.
That should help you choose the best double stroller for your kid.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- The lightest weight, most compact, and maneuverable double stroller available allows your older child to sit and stand on the rear platform or bench seat....
- Includes parent organizer and a universal car seat adapter that fits most major brands. Check the Joovy website for the most recent list. Never allow a...
- New rear seat canopy extension protects the rear seated child. Also compatible with the Caboose Rear Seat that adds a full size, forward facing rear seat...
- Older children love to ride on the Caboose. It makes them feel more grown up and allows them to step on and off the stroller by themselves (your back will...
- Rear canopy extension gives back seat rider protection, Material- 300D Polyester, Open Size- 38 x 21.25 x 42 inches(L W H), Folded Size- 45.25 x 21.25 x 10...
- Small-folding stroller rides like a double, but folds like a single stroller, making transport and storage easy
- Includes two stroller seats, a bench seat, and a standing platform for multiple options as your family grows
- Close-to-you rear seat makes connecting with baby easier
- Compatible with all Graco infant car seats, and accepts two at once, making it a great twin stroller
- Bench seat and standing platform provide options for your independent toddler to ride along
- DOUBLE STROLLER: Tandem double stroller with various riding positions and fast 1 handed fold design and foot activated rear parking brake.
- MULTIPLE POSITIONS: Kids can sit in the front or rear reclining seats or stand on the rear platform.
- TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE: Front and rear seats accepts up to 2 infant car seats (not included). Accepts most Baby Trend and most major brands of infant car...
- DIMENSIONS: (L x W x H): 49 x 21.5 x 43 inches; Weight: 32.5 pounds
- SAFETY: Includes 5 point safety harness keeps your child extra secure and adjustable canopy to protect your child from harmful UV rays.
- Big City Shopper: The Gazelle S Stroller features a detachable Shopping Basket, along with a huge stroller basket for a combined capacity of 50 lbs. Visit...
- 20+ Configurations: This stroller grows with your family, supporting over 20 configurations of seats, cots, or any CYBEX infant car seats. It’s ergonomic...
- Compact Fold: Featuring a four-wheel design for easy strolling and clean turns, the Gazelle S is a breeze to navigate when you’re out on the town and is...
- Grows with You: The Gazelle S stroller includes a seat unit that can be used with infants 6 months+. Any CYBEX infant car seat or the Gazelle S cot can be...
- Stroller Accessories: Customize your Gazelle S with an optional second CYBEX seat or a kid-board, allowing a third child to stand and ride. Fully...
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand. Accepts two infant car seats: Car Seats sold separately
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage. Front or back seat sit upright unassisted to 40 inches
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder, Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- The rear stand on platform or jump seat is designed for a child who is at least 2.5 years old and is not over 40 inches tall. Use of the stroller with two...
- The lightest weight (23.5 pounds), most compact, and maneuverable full-size double stroller available, max child weight 90 pounds
- Full-size removable rear seat has a multi-position recline and holds a child from 6 months to 45 pounds
- Front seat accommodates a child from 3 months to 45 pounds and reclines to 3-positions
- Rear bench seat and standing platform holds child 2.5 years and up to 45 pounds, rear seat canopy extension protects the rear child when seated
- Includes parent organizer and a universal car seat adapter that fits most major brands, check Joovy website for the most current car seat list